Friday, December 30, 2005

The Stats

It's Official. I'm sick of turkey. Nothing to do now but wait and see what the new year will bring. I can accurately predict one new event in 2006: more posts from Santa Gunner. Although it hasn't even been a year since I posted my first cry in the dark in cyberspace, I decided to pour through the numbers. I guess there's just something about the dawn of a new year that makes one reflect on themselves. Here are the numbers....(through 10 months, give or take.)
-This site has seen 4,862 pageloads from 2,545 unique visitors. -36.3% of the visitors clicking my site have returned. -my site was busier during the lockout than the when the NHL finally returned. -I was feeling a bit blue about the previous fact (no one likes playing second fiddle to anything, even if it is the NHL) until I saw that December has been my best month in terms of numbers. I don't know what's been going on but this site is suddenly averaging 43 hits a day whenever I post. Thus, the pledge to post more often.
For this I thank you all. I'd send you all a Christmas gift but I'm an incredibly cheap man. (I also poured through my appalling alcohol intake numbers and have decided to drink even more in the coming year. If anyone out there decides to email this post to the Betty Ford Clinic, I'm holding you responsible for the outrageous bill that would surely follow my long drying out period.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nerd Monture said...

If you go to Betty Ford, then who will be there to make me look like a responsible drinker?

So there for I say you should refuse treatment for my sake.

12/30/2005 09:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Achtungbaby said...

No worries, the only way I'm checking into any clinic is in a straight jacket, kicking and screaming the whole way.

12/31/2005 01:26:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home